Energy Saving Tips
PMLD's Wind Farm on Wachusett
Helping You Save
You can save energy and money in many ways, in every season with Princeton Municipal Light Dept.'s Energy Saving Tips and Links.
PMLD contracts with Energy New England (“ENE”) and pays for the cost of Home Energy Assessments.
Home Energy Loss Prevention Service (HELPS) is the leading residential energy conservation service for Massachusetts municipal utility customers. HELPS provides energy education, home energy audits, assistance with home energy improvements and ENERGY STAR appliance rebates. Learn more about HELPS and what they do for you and your family.
Home Energy Audits
Established in 1988 by the Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company (MMWEC), HELPS delivers Free Home Energy Audits, innovative energy technology and superior customer service.
Read more about HELPS or call their staff toll-free to schedule your Free Home Audit today. Call (888) 333-7525.
Our affiliation with MUNIHELPS can save you green!
Check out the latest Rebates and Incentives for Princeton Municipal Light Dept. ratepayers.
- Energy Star Appliance Rebates
- Home Efficiency Incentives
- Cool Homes Rebates
- WiFi Thermostats
- EVs and Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles
- EV Residential Chargers
Check out the EV Incentive/Rebate and Free EV Charger Program!
Here are online resources and links to help you to save—from Energy Star and others.
- Home Efficiency Tips from HELPS
- Energy New England's Common Sources of Energy Waste
- Energy.gov's Energy Saver Guide
- Energy.gov's Energy Efficiency for Homes & Businesses
- Energy.gov's Energy Saver Tips & Guides
- Energy.gov's EnergyStar's Most Efficient Appliances
- Federal Income Tax Credits and Other Incentives for Energy Efficiency
- EnergyStar for Small Businesses